Organisational psychologists will customise our web-based 360 performance review system to help align your staff performance development by measuring specific performance objectives relevant to your organisation or team within the organisation. The system is designed to collect feedback from several stakeholders' groups such as:
The 360 performance review (appraisal) system ensures that you collect information, measure performance, communicate expectations and assign goals in a standard, systematic, consistent and objective manner across the entire organisation.
Why use a 360 performance review?
- Identify areas of concern which require management's attention
- Improve staff performance and ensure business objectives are attained
- Identify training needs
- Ensure an efficient distribution of organisational resources
- Enhance a 'management by objective'6 culture
What do you get?
- Our psychologists will work closely with you to customise the 360 performance review system to address your relevant competencies and KPIs
- A 360 review system which bears your logo and your brand's 'look and feel'
- A fully integrated system which through our assistance becomes a part of your organisational procedure
- Real-time access to complete review feedback online (including an employee's feedback on themselves)
- Reports can include group and organisational averages and other information important to complete the performance review process
- System reports for managers and HR on progress and bottle necks to sort